Documents – Forms – Policies – Guidelines
For Pastoral Search Committees
Resource Sheets – Information for Sessions and Congregations
Board of Pensions information
The Presbytery of Newton Board of Pensions Advocate is Rev. David Harvey.
David is available to assist you in Board of Pension concerns and information. You can contact him at 908-362-5254 or email [email protected]
The role of the BOP Advocate is:
- To Communicate information about the Assistance programs and Cigna programs
- To Provide information and communication about Board of Pension retirement
- To assist members in interpreting the Medical and Retirement benefits.
- To Provide support in promoting CREDO
- To promote and communicate Call to Health information
- To promote and communicate Board of Pension Workshops
- To provide new pastor orientation to the Board of Pensions
COM Responsibilities and Commission