Are you looking for a trip that will fuel your faith as you walk with our partners in mission? Would you like to make new friends and journey to this part of the world in Africa? Experience first-hand the projects that have grown from the partnership led by members of the partnership team.
This two week experience will include:
- a Kenya Mission Network gathering of partners from all over the U.S. and Kenya in the historic, coastal city of Mombasa on the Indian Ocean
- visits to the Kasasule Medical Centre and the PCEA Polytechnic School in rural Kibwezi where 2 of our projects are located
- fellowship with our Kenyan Presbyterian partners in Nairobi who are on the ground working to make these projects successful
- a visit to the Presbyterian Education Center in Soweto, site of our primary school scholarship program
- the option to add an exotic wild animal safari
To learn more, contact Elder Nancy Steiner, an experienced Kenya traveler by October 23rd. #973-663-1517 or [email protected]